Current School Campus Status:
Benton County Schools
Pete Howell, Superintendent
231 Court St.
Ashland, MS 38603
Until student quarantine numbers remain below 5% for 15 school days
- Increase Cleaning Measures on common surfaces
- Deep Clean Restrooms multiple times daily
- Encourage meals in classrooms
COVID Quarantine Numbers by School 15% or greater
- Continue all current mitigation Strategies
- Masks required (Indoors and Buses Only) for all students and Staff regardless of vaccination status
- No Mass Gatherings (sports continue per MHSAA guidelines) This includes breaks, pep rallies, etc.
COVID Quarantine Numbers by School 20% or greater- Virtual Learning or School Closure Options Available at Superintendent’s discretion
Percentage of reported cases to enrolled students for status level change:
Once masks are required, the order should remain in place for 10 consecutive school days or until quarantine numbers drop below 5%.